Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement Certificate (post 2007)

Replacement Certificate (post 2007)



Apply for a replacement certificate if you completed your award 2007 onwards.

Please read the guidance notes and UAL certificate policy available on the website. If you have lost your original degree certificate, you are required to complete a declaration that you will need to take to a legal representative to confirm that the original was lost or stolen. (Email for a form).

Once the completed application form is scanned to this email address you will be contacted to ask you to pay for your document through eStore.


Detailed Description

Do NOT pay for a replacement certificate until you are authorised to do so. 

Please allow up to 15 working days for delivery except during June and July when it may take up to six weeks to process your request. To avoid disappointment, please ensure you leave enough time for us to process your application and take note of the turnaround times.

Please contact if you have any questions about delivery.

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code