Postgraduate Fashion Business School Study Trip to Paris. This eStore product is for the payment of the deposit only.
A study trip to Paris for students studying on the following courses:
- MA Fashion Design Management
- MA Fashion Retail Management
- MA Strategic Fashion Marketing
- MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Fashion Management (Year 4 only)
- MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion
- MA Psychology for Fashion Professionals
Please note the full cost of the trip (including deposit) will be approximately £275.00. The trip will be from 28th to 30th June 2017.
The Paris study tour combines a balance between IFM academic activities and talks on current fashion trends in the French market, keynote speakers from the industry, visits to fashion designer brands and flagship stores of French luxury brands based in Paris, and exploration of key areas of Paris for fashion design and retailing trends.
This represents an opportunity for students to extend and contextualise your learning by interacting and engaging first person with French fashion design, retailing and marketing trends through various activities and enhance your student experience.
This is a 3-day/ 2-night intensive study tour aimed at Fashion Management / Business Masters students.
The trip will include:
• Return Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare Du Nord
• 2 Nights accommodation on a Bed and Breakfast basis
• Travel Insurance
• 24 Hour emergency assistance service
Scheduled activities will be confirmed by the Course Team.
IMPORTANT VISA INFORMATION
If you do not hold a UK or EU passport you must check if you are required to hold a visa for travel to France. It is YOUR responsibility to organise a visa in time for travel.
Please note deposits are non-refundable and you will be expected to pay any balance in full by the beginning of May 2017